K1 Fighting Rules
The match is fought over 3x2 minute rounds.
The match takes place in a 20ft Octagon.
- No strikes to the throat at all.
- No biting, gouging or fishhooking.
- No headbutting/hairpulling.
- No joint strikes i.e. to elbows or knees.
- No groin strikes.
- No Kicks to head and Body on the ground.
- No fingers or hands on opponents face or throat.
- No holding on to the cage fence.
- No oil or vaseline to be applied.
- No elbow strikes at all.
- All kicks to the head and body standing.
- All punches to head and body standing.
- All knees to the body & legs standing.
Ways to Win:
- By knockout.
- Referees or Doctors Intervention.
- Opponents corner man throws in the towel.
- By points decision.
- Excessive fouling or leaving the cage will lead to disqualification.
- Gloves: 10oz
- Gum shield.
- Groin guard.