Semi Pro Fighting Rules
The match is fought over 3x4 minute rounds.
The match takes place in a 20ft Octagon.
If there is no work rate or submission on the ground the competitors will resume from a standing position.
- No ground and pound to the head.
- No strikes to the throat at all.
- No biting, gouging or fishhooking.
- No attacking less than four fingers or toes.
- No headbutting/hair pulling.
- No joint strikes i.e. to elbows or knees.
- No groin strikes.
- No Kicks to head and Body on the ground.
- No elbow strikes at all.
- No knees to the head standing.
- No knees to the head on the floor.
- No fingers or hands on opponets face or throats.
- No throws that aims your opponents head to hit the ground.
- No holding onto the fence.
- No oil or vaseline to be applied.
- Any technique applied in a dangerous manner will lead to disqualification.
- All kicks to the head and body standing.
- All punches to head and body standing.
- All knees to the body only standing.
- On the ground all punches and knees to the body and legs only.
- On the ground kicks to the legs only
- All throws and takedowns.
Ways to Win:
- By submission (tapping out).
- By knockout.
- Referees or Doctors Intervention.
- Opponent�s corner man throws in the towel.
- By points decision.
- Excessive fouling or leaving the cage will lead to disqualification.
- Gloves: 4oz e.g. Fairtex or similar.
- Gum shield.
- Groin guard.